Dr Rickard Lock is an internationally trained Dentist with 20 years of experience and has been practicing in Tasmania since 2003. He works at an established clinic on Elphin Road in Launceston and has been treating clients in the area for the past 5 years. His quite calm bedside manner is well received by his patients who regularly refer their friends and family to the clinic.
He is a member of the International team of Implantology, British Academy of Restorative Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and Australian Society of Prosthodontics. He is presently completing a Masters degree in Restorative Dentistry and travels extensively attending courses to further his clinical skills.
Dr Rickard Lock enjoys trekking, scuba diving, skiing and travel during his spare time.
- Restorative Dentistry
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Management of the worn dentition
- Restoration of Dental Implants
- Restoration of crown and Bridgework
- Restoration of missing teeth
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Australian Society of Prosthodontics
- British Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- International Team of Implantology